- Provide secondary consultation to Forensic/ABI/AOD/Other Sector staff for clients with a diagnosed or suspected ABI
- Assist generalist AOD workers with history taking, devising, conducting, evaluating and implementing appropriate treatment of drug and alcohol issues for people with an Acquired Brain Injury
- Consult with workers in the ABI field on drug and alcohol issues
- Assist generalist AOD workers with interpretation and implications of a neuropsychological assessment
- Provision of expertise around; assessment, advice regarding care planning, information on service options and resources, clarifying worker needs and concerns relating to ABI/AOD issues, Treatment interventions including the need for assertive approaches to treatment.
How do I make an appointment with Grampians Community Health?
Please contact the Intake Worker on 03 5358 7400 to receive a referral and make an appointment.
Stawell (Main Campus)
8-22 Patrick St,
Monday - Friday
9am - 5pm
(03) 5358 7400