Our Aboriginal health facilitates access to health services and promotes cultural awareness
- Support Aboriginal people in attending appointments if needed and support Aboriginal people with referral to other services they need.
- Family violence Aboriginal
- Women’s Group – Budja neighbourhood House Goolum & PHN support
- Brambuk – cultural connection
- Stawell Neighbourhood House
- Ararat Neighbourhood House
Promoting cultural awareness, and assisting in planning future development of community health services
- Local Aboriginal Network (LAN) social and cultural gathering that has guest speakers from time to time to talk to the community about things that are important to them and their community
- Local Aboriginal Education Consultative Group (LAECG) that Aboriginal people and their families with Educational issues
“Grampians Community Health acknowledges that the services we provide are on the country of the Traditional Owners of the area – the people of the Djab Wurrung, Wotjobaluk, Jaadwa, Wergaia, Jadawadjali and Jupagalk, and acknowledge their ancestors who have been custodians of this land for thousands of years. We acknowledge and pay our respects to their Elders past and present and extend that respect to all Aboriginal people.
How do I make an appointment with Grampians Community Health?
Please contact the Intake Worker on 03 5358 7400 to receive a referral and make an appointment.