Grampians Community Health’s new Darlot St Horsham location
Are you a great photographer or even an amateur photographer who has some great photos?
Are you an artist that has an idea for a mural but nowhere to place it?
Grampians Community Health are looking for photographic or painted images that reflect the beauty of the Wimmera.
How to enter
- Competition opens on the 05/06/2018 and closes on 30/06/2018
- To enter the competition you need to post as a reply for the GCH Facebook post competition
- Resize your image to post on Facebook (1000 px) is ideal – This is to ensure fast download and view.
- Please read the GUIDELINE for image SIZE as you will need to provide the RAW image high resolution if you win the competition
- Write the following information in your post:
- Entry competition for #GCHHORSHAM
- The name of the image
- Your name
We are looking for images such as:
- The Wimmera River which is the lifeblood of our community and environment, and a river which extends across the district which Grampians Community Health provides services., or
- The farmland, stock and machinery, that goes into feeding the world in this great food bowl we call the Wimmera
- Mountains, lakes and bushland that are synonymous with our district and provide the habitat for wildlife and the recreation for our communities
- The people and animals from the rugged sunburnt Aussie, to the Aboriginal traditional custodians of the land, our children and new arrivals to the district, they all have a story in the Wimmera, as do our diverse native and domestic animals and birds.