How to apply for “Student Placement” with Grampians Community Health
If you need to organise a clinical placement, this is done through Placeright. For all other placements such as certificate and diploma, please open the GCH Student placement form application online [PDF: 714kb]
The form is Best Viewed With Internet Explorer
Complete the form and click on [Send this Form]
or print and post to: “GCH – Student Placement” – 8-22 Patrick Street / Stawell – Vic. 3380
We will contact you to inform the process and what is involved. If your application is successful we will request from you the following documentation.
- A police check no older than 3 months (original) – Open the Online application form for national Police Certificate. Easy options thrugh the Post Office as well.
- Documentation from your educational institution with all information about your placement (original)
- Your placement plan – this is organised with your education institution (copy)
- Copy of your driver’s license
- A resume/CV if you have one (copy)
If you need more information please contact: – Ph. (03) 5358 7400