Drink and Drug Driver Behaviour Change
The Drink and Drug Driver Behaviour Change Program is approved by VicRoads under the Road Safety Act 1986. Grampians Community Health is one of a number of providers approved by VicRoads to deliver Drink and Drug Driver Behaviour Change Programs”
Course is applicable if you:
- Have lost your license due to drug driving offence
- Want to learn about the personal and legal impact of drug taking and driving.
The course aims to provide you with a better understanding of the effects of drugs and how to develop strategies to reduce the risks associated with their use.
Participants will learn about the legalities of drug driving and gain an understanding of the risks associated with drug impaired driving.
Course facilitators are experienced in adult learning principles, where participants are treated with respect and positive reinforcement is used to encourage participation.
Drink and Drug Driver Behaviour Change Program –
Grampians Community Health is a Drink/Drug Driver Behaviour Change Program provider, accredited by VicRoads. The VicRoads 6 Hour Drink/Drug Behaviour Change Program is delivered over two days (2 x 3-hour sessions) usually on consecutive weeks.
Please check the cost below:
- Normal is $347.00: Normal ticket type is $280 with an additional $67 VicRoads fee.
- Concession is $314.00: Concession ticket is $280 with an additional $34.00 VicRoads fee for concession card holders. Evidence required upon arrival of Disability Support pension, Veteran Affairs or Health Care cards.
- Prior 30.04.2018 is $280.00 – Where license lost prior to 30th April, 2018.
For dates please visit GCH events link.
- Drink and Drug Driver Behaviour Change Program
- Call 03 5358 7400 to book
How do I make an appointment with Grampians Community Health?
Please contact the Intake Worker on 03 5358 7400 to receive a referral and make an appointment.