Our Aboriginal health facilitates access to health services and promotes cultural awareness
- Support Aboriginal people in attending appointments if needed and support Aboriginal people with referral to other services they need.
- Family violence Aboriginal
- Women’s Group – Budja neighbourhood House Goolum & PHN support
- Brambuk – cultural connection
- Stawell Neighbourhood House
- Ararat Neighbourhood House
Promoting cultural awareness, and assisting in planning future development of community health services
- Local Aboriginal Network (LAN) social and cultural gathering that has guest speakers from time to time to talk to the community about things that are important to them and their community
- Local Aboriginal Education Consultative Group (LAECG) that Aboriginal people and their families with Educational issues
How do I make an appointment with Grampians Community Health?
Please contact the Intake Worker on 03 5358 7400 to receive a referral and make an appointment.