Grampians Community Health is registered NDIS provider
WHAT IS NDIS AND WHAT DOES IT MEAN TO YOU?
NDIS is the new National Disability Insurance Scheme which is the new funding scheme to help more people with physical or mental health disability to access supports you want and need to live a better life.
With the Introduction of NDIS you will receive funding as a package through the scheme. With this package, you will be able to choose your provider of services, what you want, when you want it to give you choice and control to live the life you want.
Who is Eligible
People who currently have or likely to have permanent disability and under the age of 65yrs
We can assist you to get ready for, or choose services you want.
We have flexible supports that are personalised for you to choose from with lots of options
- Social and Recreational – supporting you to get out and about
- Groups – getting together for social outings / small centre based education groups
- Accessing the Community – doing the things you enjoy
- Skill Development – building confidence and independence
- Accommodation/Tenancy – advice and linkages with housing services
- Plan Management – assisting with your plan and finance
- Coordination of Supports – assisting you to access the services you want
- Budgeting and Managing daily tasks – shopping, cooking, maintaining your environment
- Free NDIS individual sessions – assist you to understand your plan or how to apply for NDIS
GCH has free information sessions weekly to help you get started with your life choices.
Areas we cover are:
- Northern Grampians,
- Horsham, Hindmarsh,
- West Wimmera and
- Yarriambiack from 1st of October 2017
Call us on 03 5358 7400 and we can assist you with the process.
For more information you can call NDIS directly on 1800 800 110 or visit their website