GCH is a registered NDIS provider
The National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) provides eligible people a flexible, whole of life approach to the support needed to pursue their goals and aspirations and participate in everyday life.
The NDIS will roll out in Victoria from 1 July 2016:
- Ararat and Pyrenees from 1 January 2017
- Northern Grampians, Horsham, Hindmarsh, West Wimmera and Yarriambiack from 1 October 2017
Programs GCH provides under NDIS
- Accommodation / Tenancy
- Assist -Life Stage, Transition
- Assist – Travel / Transport
- Behaviour Support
- Community Nursing Care
- Daily Tasks / Shared Living
- Development – Life Skills
- Participate Community
- Plan Management
- Therapeutic Supports
- Support Coordination
- Group / Centre Activities
Who is eligible?
People who currently have or are likely to have a permanent disability, aged up to 64. Those who are 65+ may be eligible through My Aged Care.
What should you do to prepare?
Do you currently access disability services?
If yes, you will be contacted directly by the NDIS to set you up in the new system
If not, call GCH on 03 5358 7400 and we can assist you with the process. Or call NDIS directly on 1800 800 110