Grampians Community Health has a diverse range of employment opportunities.
We are looking for professionals who are passionate about their work and committed to improving the lives of members of the community.
If you have the right qualifications and experience and are looking for a rewarding career, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for a position you’ll need download the Position Description and answer the Key Selection Criteria, you will also be required to agree to Grampians Community Health collecting your personal information for the purpose of the recruitment process. Read GCH Employment Privacy Statement
- PNH - AOD Brief Interventions Community Development - Closes 5pm - 19 06 2017 [PDF 223 KB]
- AOD Brief Intervention Counselling HORSHAM - Closes 5 PM - 19 06 2017 [PDF 221 KB]
- AOD Brief Intervention Counselling STAWELL Closes 5 PM - 19 06 2017 [PDF 221 KB]
- IT Help-desk Support - Closes 5pm 03 07 2017 [PDF 230 KB]
- AoDTS - Alcohol and Other Drug Treatment Services COUNSELLOR and AoDTS Forensic COUNSELLOR - Closes 5pm 26 06 2017 [PDF 160 KB]GCH is looking to fill the Position of AoDTS treatment services and Forensic (COUNSELLOR). This position will assist people to develop informed safe sensible behaviour towards drug use (legal, illegal, and prescribed drugs).
- Direct Care Worker - Casual Position [PDF 223 KB]