Grampians Community Health has a diverse range of employment opportunities.
We are looking for professionals who are passionate about their work and committed to improving the lives of members of the community.
If you have the right qualifications and experience and are looking for a rewarding career, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for a position you’ll need download the Position Description and answer the Key Selection Criteria, you will also be required to agree to Grampians Community Health collecting your personal information for the purpose of the recruitment process. Read GCH Employment Privacy Statement
- Support Coordinator - Closes 9am - 04 09 2017 [PDF 598 KB]
- Rural Home Based Withdrawal Case Manager AOD- Closes 5pm 28 08 2017 [PDF 234 KB]
- PHaMs and NDIS – Support Worker - Closes 5pm 18 08 2017 [PDF 128 KB]
- Direct Care Worker (Application form) - Casual Position [PDF 223 KB]
- Direct Care Worker (Job Description) - Casual Position - Aug 2017 [PDF 514 KB]