Grampians Community Health has a diverse range of employment opportunities.
We are looking for professionals who are passionate about their work and committed to improving the lives of members of the community.
If you have the right qualifications and experience and are looking for a rewarding career, we would like to hear from you.
Grampians Community Health has a generous salary packaging and access to the ATO’s Remote Housing Allowance
To apply for a position you’ll need download the Position Description and answer the Key Selection Criteria, you will also be required to agree to Grampians Community Health collecting your personal information for the purpose of the recruitment process. Read GCH Employment Privacy Statement
All GCH staff are required to have a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme. These checks will be carried out at the GCH’s expense.
Best Viewed With Internet Explorer
- GPPCP Project Manager - closes 5pm 31 07 2018 [PDF 321 KB]
- Family Violence Support Worker Horsham - closes 5pm Monday 06 08 2018 [PDF 562 KB]
- Specialist AOD Family Violence Advisor - closes 5pm Friday 27072018 [PDF 580 KB]
- Individual Support Worker and NDIS Position Description [PDF 186 KB]
- Individual Support Worker and NDIS job application form [PDF 579 KB]