Grampians Community Health has a diverse range of employment opportunities.
We are looking for professionals who are passionate about their work and committed to improving the lives of members of the community.
If you have the right qualifications and experience and are looking for a rewarding career, we would like to hear from you.
Grampians Community Health has a generous salary packaging and access to the ATO’s Remote Housing Allowance
To apply for a position you’ll need download the Position Description and answer the Key Selection Criteria, you will also be required to agree to Grampians Community Health collecting your personal information for the purpose of the recruitment process. Read GCH Employment Privacy Statement
All GCH staff are required to have a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme. These checks will be carried out at the GCH’s expense.
Best Viewed With Internet Explorer
- Casual Reception and Administration Support - closes 9am 03 12 2018 [PDF 566 KB]
- AODTS Counsellor 0.4EFT - closes 9am 19 11 2018 [PDF 734 KB]
- Coordinator Human Resources - closes 12noon Monday 19 11 2018 [PDF 755 KB]
- Individual Support Worker and NDIS Position Description [PDF 186 KB]
- Individual Support Worker and NDIS job application form [PDF 579 KB]