Grampians Community Health has a diverse range of employment opportunities.
We are looking for professionals who are passionate about their work and committed to improving the lives of members of the community.
If you have the right qualifications and experience and are looking for a rewarding career, we would like to hear from you.
To apply for a position you’ll need download the Position Description and answer the Key Selection Criteria, you will also be required to agree to Grampians Community Health collecting your personal information for the purpose of the recruitment process. Read GCH Employment Privacy Statement
- Service Systems Coordinator ~ Closes 5pm Monday 03 04 2017 [PDF 225 KB]
- NDIS Response Coordinator ~ Closes 5pm Monday 10 04 2017 [PDF 221 KB]
- Generalist Counsellor ~ Closes 5pm Monday 10.04.2017 [PDF 659 KB]
- Youth Outreach Counsellor (Alcohol and Other Drug) ~ Closes 10am Monday 03.04.2017 [PDF 650 KB]
- Direct Care Worker - Casual Position [PDF 223 KB]