Grampians Community Health has a diverse range of employment opportunities.
We are looking for professionals who are passionate about their work and committed to improving the lives of members of the community.
If you have the right qualifications and experience and are looking for a rewarding career, we would like to hear from you.
Grampians Community Health has a generous salary packaging and access to the ATO’s Remote Housing Allowance
To apply for a position you’ll need to download the Position Description and answer the Key Selection Criteria, you will also be required to agree to Grampians Community Health collecting your personal information for the purpose of the recruitment process. Read GCH Employment Privacy Statement
All GCH staff are required to have a National Police Check, Working with Children Check and Disability Worker Exclusion Scheme. These checks will be carried out at the GCH’s expense.
Best Viewed With Internet Explorer
- Mental HealthWorker FMHiCH - closes 9am Monday 04 02 2019 [PDF 544 KB]
- Mental Health Support Worker - closes 9am Monday 04 02 2019 [PDF 566 KB]
- Male Perpetrator Case Manager - Closing 5pm 4 Feb 2019 [PDF 873 KB]
- AODT Services Counsellor_PHN AOD Brief Intervention Counsellor - Closing 5pm 4 Feb 2019 [PDF 843 KB]
- AODT Services Counsellor - Closing 5pm 4 Feb 2019 [PDF 840 KB]
- Facilities General Maintenance Officer - closes 5pm Wednesday 23 01 2019 [PDF 613 KB]
- Individual Support Worker and NDIS Position Description [PDF 186 KB]
- Individual Support Worker and NDIS job application form [PDF 579 KB]